Strengthening Families™ is a research-based approach to working with families in a way that develops and enhances their strengths. It is based on engaging families, programs and communities in building five protective factors: Parental resilience; Social connections; Knowledge of parenting and child development; Concrete support in times of need; and Social and emotional competence of children. The presentations below are open to anyone interested in supporting strong families in their life and work.
There are seven available Strengthening Families trainings:
- Introduction to the Strengthening Families Protective Factors
- Strengthening Families through Parental Resilience
- Strengthening Families through Social Connections
- Strengthening Families through Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development
- Strengthening Families through Concrete Support in Times of Need
- Strengthening Families through Children’s Social and Emotional Competence
- Wrap-Up of Strengthening Families Protective Factors
-All trainings are designed to be between 1.5 – 2 hours in length.-
View the course catalog and descriptions: Strengthening Families Course Catalog
For more information, please contact Claire Louge, Director of Training and Outreach, at Claire@pcaaz.org
Interested in hosting a training?
Find a certified trainer in your area by viewing the document below:
There are no upcoming trainings at this time.
For questions about the Strengthening Families Arizona project, please contact Claire Louge, Director of Training and Outreach, at Claire@pcaaz.org or (928) 445-5038