We are greatly appreciative of the generosity of our supporters, whether the contribution is $5 a month from a payroll deduction program or $1,000 annually from a family trust. We could not sustain our vital work without the folks who give so we can help children have the happy, healthy childhoods they deserve.
Make a Donation
Any amount is helpful!
Pave the Way to Prevention!
“Pave the Way to Prevention” by purchasing a paver for the PCA Arizona statewide headquarters!
Give to YFAC
Designate a portion of your Arizona State Income Tax to Yavapai Family Advocacy Center
Thank you for your generosity!
Without generous support from individuals like you, the work of Prevent Child Abuse Arizona would not be possible!
Sign up for our email list
You will receive occasional information about training, events and advocacy updates.
Join us in making prevention a priority.
By speaking up and taking action, we can create a movement that will ensure safe, happy and healthy childhoods for all of Arizona’s children.
Being an advocate gives you the opportunity to encourage the public and policy-makers to prioritize and act on issues that benefit children and families.
Become a Supporter
We could not sustain our vital work without the folks who give so we can keep our mission alive. Thank you to our supporters.
Attend an Event
PCA Arizona puts on several meaningful and fun events throughout the year. Find out more and see if you can attend!
Everyday Actions that Prevent Child Abuse:
Anything you do to support kids and parents can help reduce the stress that often leads to abuse and neglect.
- Be a friend to a parent you know. Ask how their children are doing. Draw on your own experiences to provide reassurance and support. If a parent seems to be struggling, offer to babysit or run errands, or just lend a friendly ear. Show you understand.
- Be a friend to a child you know. Remember their names. Smile when you talk with them. Ask them about their day at school. Send them a card in the mail. Show you care.
- Talk to your neighbors about looking out for one another’s children. Encourage a supportive spirit among parents in your apartment building or on your block. Show that you are involved.
- Give your used clothing, furniture and toys for use by another family. This can help relieve the stress of financial burdens that parents sometimes take out on their kids.
- Volunteer your time and money for programs in your community that support children and families, like parent support groups or daycare centers.