Welcome to Prevent Child Abuse Arizona
Approximately 90,000 babies are born in Arizona each year, over half of whom are at-risk for poor developmental outcomes including abuse and neglect. Since 1989, PCA Arizona has been a leader in bringing research-based, prevention services to communities throughout Arizona. In 2013, our prevention services will reach over 45,000 young children and their families with parent education, home visits and child welfare system improvements. For more information about preventing child maltreatment or to learn more about our programs contact us at 928-445-5038.
- Arizona Community Foundation www.azfoundation.org
- AZ Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) www.supreme.state.az.us/CASA
- Arizona’s Children Association www.arizonaschildren.org
- Casa de los Niños www.casadelosninos.org
- Child and Family Resources www.cfraz.org
Your donation makes a real difference.
"Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~Margaret Mead, Anthropologist Register your cards with eScrip